How to apply for Fairstone Loans?
Fairstone Loans offers so many services that surely you can benefit from one of them. It also has a century of experience in the financial assistance field. Check out how to apply!
by Aline Augusto
Applying for Fairstone Loans
It is very easy to apply for Fairstone Loans as the website guides you through the process.
All you need to do is fill in the information requested, and the process is started. It would be best if you met the following criteria to be able to apply:
- Citizen/Resident of Canada
- Have reached majority age;
- Have a stable credit history;
- Can afford to make monthly payments;
Regarding the documents required, you should provide the following:
- Government ID;
- Proof of income;
- Housing verification
Check below how to get started quickly and apply online for Fairstone Loans.
Once you have gathered all the information needed and all the documents that are going to be requested and are listed above, you are ready to apply for Fairstone Loans by following these steps:
- 1: The application process is started by clicking in the “GET A LOAN QUOTE” button on the top of the right side of the home page of their website.
- 2: File some a loan quote, in which you will be asked a few and simple questions in order to find the loan that best suits your profile.
- 3: You will receive an email with all the information regarding your loan terms and conditions, and also a confirmation link for you to click if you decide to agree.
- 4: If you decide to agree, you will be required to confirm and accept the contract’s terms in an in-branch or online.
- 5: Providing your documents: now it’s the time to provide the documents listed above.
- Step 6: Your money will be deposited directly in your account of preference.
Apply using the app
Fairstone Loans doesn’t have an app just yet.
However, its webpage is also designed to be used on your smartphone and also on any device.
Just scan the QR Code or type the webpage address in your browser file your application using your phone or any device you need.
Fairstone Loans vs. Fat Cat Loans
And if you’re looking for another option, check out our comparison chart below!
|Fairstone Loans||Fat Cat Loans|
|APR||secured personal loans: 19.99%|
unsecured loans: 26.99%
mortgage refinancing: .49%
|LOAN PURPOSE||emergency personal loans, |
debt consolidation loans
|LOAN AMOUNTS||Up to $50,000||$200 to $5,000|
|CREDIT NEEDED||No minimum credit required||personal loans|
|TERMS||six months to ten years||from 3 to 84 months|
|ORIGINATION FEE||Depends on the type of loan||According to lender terms|
|LATE FEE||Depends on the type of loan||According to lender terms|
|EARLY PAYOFF PENALTY||Depends on the type of loan||According to lender terms|
American Express® Business Gold Card full review: earn rewards for flights!
If you need an Amex card to help your business grow more than ever, read our American Express® Business Gold Card review!Keep Reading
How to apply for Alpine Credits Loans?
There are many options when it comes to borrowing money. But Alpine Credits Loans can be the best one for you! Read on to learn how to apply!Keep Reading
Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards card full review
A sign-up bonus, rewards, and no annual fee on a credit card? Check out now the Bank of America® Unlimited Cash Rewards review!Keep Reading
You may also like
What is APR in credit cards: understand how it works
Are you interested in learning more about the APR (annual percentage rate), its benefits and risks, as well as how to avoid it? Take a closer look at what this term means for you.Keep Reading
Student credit cards for no credit: top 4 options
Find out the difference between a regular and a student credit card for no credit. See the benefits of student cards to pick one. Keep reading!Keep Reading
Sallie Mae Student Loan review: how does it work and is it good?
If you’re looking for a solid student loan option, the Sallie Mae Student Loan should certainly worth checking out.Keep Reading