Personal Finance (US)
Equifax Credit Score and Monitoring full review
Equifax offers many valuable products for credit monitoring and protection. Check out the full review!
Equifax review: check out your credit score and reports instantly!
Equifax is a global data, technology, and analytics company. It is present in 24 countries and carries 122 years of brand heritage. Overall, this Equifax review will tell you exactly how it works and all its benefits.
Businesses and individuals rely on the company to access valuable data about credit so that they can make wise decisions about customers.
In this article, we will review the products offered by Equifax, its features, and the public served.
So, keep reading to learn all about this major credit bureau.
How does Equifax Credit Monitoring work?
Equifax is one of the major credit bureaus among two other companies. It offers a wide range of products and services for individuals and businesses.
The company gathers credit data in its technological and analytical environment so everyone can rely on it to make wise decisions.
In the personal section, Equifax offers basic and premium products, including a family plan.
Now, check out the options:
- Equifax Complete™ Premier: it includes 3-Bureau credit file monitoring and ID theft protection for $19.95 per month;
- Equifax Complete™ Family Plan: it allows the addition of one adult plus credit monitoring for up to 4 children. The features are the same as the Premier plan. The price is $19.95 per month;
- Norton™ 360 with LifeLock™ Ultimate Plus: it includes all-in-one protection for your devices and online privacy for $29.99 per month in the first year.
Furthermore, the company offers basic plans as follows:
- EQUIFAX Core Credit™: monthly credit score and report for free;
- EQUIFAX Credit Monitor™: it includes security alerts for $4.95 per month;
- EQUIFAX Complete™: it includes credit monitoring and ID protection for $9.95 per month.
Moreover, this credit bureau offers solutions for businesses, including credit risk tools, data for verifications, fraud protection, marketing solutions, and Workforce Management.
You will be redirected to another website
Equifax Credit Score & Monitoring benefits review: is it legit and accurate?
Equifax is one of the most reliable credit bureaus in the world. Basically, it gathers credit data in an analytical and technological environment on which individuals and businesses rely to make wise decisions.
Furthermore, the company offers many tools and plans no matter what your need is, from free and basic plans to complete ones.
Check out the list of pros and cons before getting started with a plan.
- Equifax offers a wide range of products and services for individuals and businesses;
- The basic plan includes credit monitoring for free;
- The company features a family package;
- Most plans include ID protection;
- The offerings for businesses are complete and reliable.
- The free plan doesn’t offer protection.
How to join Equifax?
Now, learn how easy it is to join Equifax by choosing the best plan for your credit monitoring and protection.
About the author / Aline Augusto
Reviewed by / Aline Barbosa
How to apply for LifeLoans?
Do you need a personalized loan to solve your finances? The LifeLoans platform can help you! Read more to know how to apply!Keep Reading
How to join Celsius Network and open an account?
Curious about cryptocurrencies and DeFi companies? Find out how to join Celsius Network and open an account so you can start investing!Keep Reading
You may also like
Can You Pay Your Mortgage on a Credit Card?
Discover if you can pay your mortgage with a credit card, explore payment choices, and determine if it's the best option or if you should steer clear.Keep Reading
Application for the Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Visa®: how does it work?
Applying for an Upgrade Bitcoin Rewards Visa® is an excellent way to get your first Bitcoins or get more of them to your wallet. Learn how to apply for it and start benefiting.Keep Reading