Citi Rewards+® Card full review
If you want a rewards credit card that offers bonus points on groceries, gas, and other expenses, the Citi Rewards+® Card may be a good fit. Read our review to learn all about it!
Citi Rewards+® Card: get an intro APR for 15 months.
If you’re looking for a rewards credit card that offers bonus points on groceries, gas, and other everyday expenses, the Citi Rewards+® may be a good fit. In this full review, we’ll go over all of the details so that you can decide if it’s the right card for you. We’ll cover the rewards program, interest rates, fees, and more to help you make an informed decision. So, keep reading our Citi Rewards+® credit card review to learn more!
|Credit Score||Good to excellent.|
|Annual Fee||No annual fee.|
|APR||0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months from date of first transfer and on purchases from date of account opening. After that period: |
Purchases APR: 18.24% – 28.24% (Variable);
Balance Transfer APR: 18.24% – 28.24% (Variable);
Cash Advance APR: 29.99% (Variable).
There is an intro balance transfer fee of 3% of each transfer (minimum $5) completed within the first 4 months of account opening. After that, your fee will be 5% of each transfer (minimum $5).
|Welcome bonus*||Earn 25,000 bonus points after you spend $1,500 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $250 in gift cards at thankyou.com.|
|Rewards*||The Citi Rewards+® Card – the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase – with no cap.|
Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
How does the Citi Rewards+® Card work?
Earn excellent rewards and a surprise bonus with this Citi card. For example, new cardholders get 25,000 bonus points after spending $1,500. Also, you must spend this amount within three months of opening your account. This reward is also redeemable for $250 in gift cards.
Also, you can get 2x points for purchases made at supermarkets and gas stations. For example, you can earn 2 ThankYou® points for every dollar you spend at supermarkets and gas stations.
However, this reward is available for the first $6,000 you spend per year.
You will be redirected to another website
Citi Rewards+® Card benefits
This Citi Rewards credit card offers amazing rewards, as stated previously. You can also use your points to book flights, hotels, cruises, and more! Also, your points do not expire. But this great credit card has some drawbacks. So, here’s our list of pros and cons!
- Earn 25,000 bonus points after you spend $1,500 in purchases with your card within 3 months of account opening; redeemable for $250 in gift cards at thankyou.com. Plus, for a limited time, earn 5 ThankYou® Points per $1 spent on hotel, car rentals, and attractions (excluding air travel) booked on the Citi Travel℠ Portal through June 30, 2024.
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months from date of first transfer and on purchases from date of account opening. After that, the variable APR will be 18.24% – 28.24%, based on your creditworthiness. There is an intro balance transfer fee of 3% of each transfer (minimum $5) completed within the first 4 months of account opening. After that, your fee will be 5% of each transfer (minimum $5).
- Earn 2X ThankYou® Points at Supermarkets and Gas Stations for the first $6,000 per year and then 1X Points thereafter. Plus, earn 1X ThankYou® Points on All Other Purchases.
- The Citi Rewards+® Card – the only credit card that automatically rounds up to the nearest 10 points on every purchase – with no cap.
- No Annual Fee
- There are some spending caps on rewards.
- You need a credit score ranging from good to excellent to qualify for this card.
How good does your credit score need to be?
To qualify for this Citi credit card, you need a credit score that ranges from good to excellent. Also, remember that a credit card application like this one can impact your score. Therefore, you need to make sure that your score is good enough before you apply.
How to apply for a Citi Rewards+® Card?
The application process to get this Citi credit card is very straightforward. Also, you can do it all online through Citi’s official website. However, remember that you need to have at least a good credit score to qualify. So, check out our post below to know more about how to apply for the Citi Rewards+® Card!
The content on this page is accurate as of the posting date; however, some of the offers mentioned may have expired.
FlexShopper Wallet review: Pay as you go!
Looking for a wallet to help you get the perks you need when purchasing online? If so, read our FlexShopper Wallet review to learn more!Keep Reading
How to get 50 dollars fast? Spare some time and find out!
Do you need some extra cash very fast to pay some bills or for an emergency? If so, check out our post about how to get 50 dollars fast!Keep Reading
You may also like
What are student loans: a 101 guide to finance your studies
What are student loans? In this comprehensive guide, you'll learn all about student loans - including how to get them, the different types available, and what fees to expect. Keep reading!Keep Reading
Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card vs. Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®: card comparison
Unsure if you should apply for the Capital One Savor Cash Rewards Credit Card or Capital One Walmart Rewards® Mastercard®? Check out this comparison to see which offers the best benefits for you!Keep Reading
Blaze Mastercard® Credit Card Review: The best tool for building credit
Get the credit boost you need without settling for a typical secured card. Discover if the Blaze Mastercard® Credit Card is the right choice with our review. Keep reading!Keep Reading