Credit Cards (US)
Tomo Credit Card review: build credit with no fees
Check out the Tomo Credit Card review and learn how it works. This card allows you truly build credit with no costs. Keep reading to evaluate its pros and cons.
Tomo Credit Card: no fees and no APR
If you need to build credit, it is important to choose the right tools to help you with that. This Tomo credit card review will show you how this card can help you with that.
Nowadays, many cards can help you build credit. However, usually, they come with high costs. It is not the case with a Tomo credit card. Check out the summary of features right below!
|Credit Score||All credit scores considered|
|Rewards||Lyft: $60 value – three rides with Lyft and earn $5 credit;|
DoorDash: $90 value – free for three months and $5 off per month;
HelloFresh: $90 value – discounts on the first five boxes + free shipping;
ShopRunner: $79 value – free membership, 2-day shipping, and returns.
Tomo offers spending power, valuable & useful rewards, a different credit approach, Mastercard benefits & perks, peace of mind with security features, and more at a $0 fee and 0% APR.
Now, learn how it works!
How does the Tomo Credit Card work?
Tomo provides something more when it comes to resources for credit building. It is an unsecured card, which means it reports to all major credit bureaus. So, if you use it responsibly, you can build a solid financial path.
However, as mentioned, this card offers something extra. Besides the valuable rewards, it doesn’t charge any fees, and there is a 0% APR.
So, choosing a low-cost card might be fantastic if you need to work on your finances.
The application process doesn’t require a credit history. And it is one more feature that proves Tomo approaches credit differently.
Regarding rewards, it offers value on partnered services, as follows:
- Lyft: $60 value – three rides with Lyft and earn $5 credit;
- DoorDash: $90 value – free for three months and $5 off per month;
- HelloFresh: $90 value – discounts on the first five boxes + free shipping;
- ShopRunner: $79 value – free membership, 2-day shipping, and returns.
And it doesn’t end there. As a Mastercard, you can get more benefits and perks, including programs for those who want to feel like a VIP:
- access to travel rewards with Priceless Cities
- exclusive Golf experiences with Priceless Golf,
- discounts on movies and streaming with Fandango
- 24/7 World Elite Concierge.
Finally, it gathers some security features, including $1,000 Cellphone protection, MasterCard ID Theft, zero liability, and assistance with Global Emergency.
You will be redirected to another website
Tomo Credit Card benefits
Tomo doesn’t require a credit history and doesn’t charge fees or interest rates. Besides the useful rewards, it offers exclusive access to VIP experiences and valuable protection features.
But before applying, check out the list of pros and cons.
- It offers up to $10,000 in Spending Power;
- It doesn’t require credit history in the application process;
- It helps you build credit;
- It offers rewards as credit with partnered services;
- There are no fees or APR;
- It offers access to Mastercard World Elite programs, including Fandango, Priceless Cities, Priceless Golf, and World Elite Concierge;
- It provides security features, including $1,000 Cellphone protection, MasterCard ID Theft, zero liability, and assistance with Global Emergency.
- It requires a linked bank account;
- It doesn’t allow you to carry balances.
How good does your credit score need to be?
All credit scores are considered in the application process. It doesn’t require any credit history.
How to apply for Tomo Credit Card?
If you are interested in a Tomo Credit Card, learn how to apply for one by reading our next post!
About the author / Aline Augusto
Reviewed by / Aline Barbosa
How to buy Etsy stock?
Check out how to buy Etsy stock, and take a look at this review we have prepared on how the stock market works so you can start investing!Keep Reading
SpeedyNetLoan review: what you need to know before applying
Check out the SpeedyNetLoan review article to find out how it works, its benefits, and more, so you can get the money you need right away!Keep Reading
You may also like
GO2bank™ review: is it the best choice for you?
Are you looking for a better banking experience? Look no further than GO2bank™. Read our GO2bank™ review!Keep Reading
Holy Bible App: Listen online, download now!
Find the best Holy Bible app for listening or reading on your phone, with audio in English or Spanish. With Bluetooth and headphone options, you won't ever have to leave home without it!Keep Reading
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card review
If you want a business card with miles, you should read this Delta SkyMiles® Platinum Business American Express Card review!Keep Reading