Credit Cards (US)
Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit review
Do you have a perfect credit score to apply for a card? If not, don’t worry! Check out this Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit review!
Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit: build your credit score!
What do you think about taking a fresh start at this New Year with a credit card that helps you build your credit? Check out this Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit review!
The Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit lives up to its name. Whether your situation is, Indigo is here to help you out!
Besides the easy and fast pre-qualification, this Mastercard also features some perks.
So, let’s take a tour of its benefits and more!
|$0 – $99 (it will be determined based on the review of your credit profile)
How does the Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit card work?
Celtic Bank issues the Indigo Mastercard. And it not only features an excellent design for those original and unique people but also helps you build credit.
Since it doesn’t require a good credit history to apply for it, and since it reports to all three major credit bureaus, you can start working on your credit-building right away.
Also, it is an unsecured card, which means you don’t need to make a security deposit when signing up for it.
Plus, as it allows you to pre-qualify, you can try to get yours without worrying about impacting your credit.
Plus, as a Mastercard, you get some benefits, too, as follows:
- Worldwide acceptance, so you can shop online, in-store, and in-app;
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection™, with identity monitoring covering your personal and financial information;
- Zero Liability protection, so you won’t be responsible for unauthorized transactions;
- Mastercard Global Service, with 24-hour assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement, and Emergency Cash Advance;
- Mastercard Airport Concierge™, which can be reserved through the Mastercard website.
You can get a cash advance, as well, subject to credit approval.
Furthermore, you can manage all your card and account information with an easy-to-use online platform.
You will be redirected to another website
Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit benefits
If you have a poor credit history, you might have experienced some unfortunate situations when applying for unsecured credit cards.
On the other hand, Indigo is specialized in helping people accomplish the dream of stability.
So, at the same time as it gives you a hand with your credit-building, this card offers some standard and great Mastercard benefits, such as security, protection, worldwide acceptance, assistance, and more.
- It helps you build your credit;
- It offers pre-qualification without impacting credit score;
- Less than perfect credit is okay;
- And it is accepted everywhere Mastercard is accepted;
- Fraud protection for stolen or lost cards;
- Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.;
- Mobile account access at any time;
- It doesn’t require a security deposit;
- Unlimited 1.5% Cashback Rewards earned on every purchase;
- Greater access to credit than before.
- It charges an annual fee (but note that it will be determined based on the review of your credit profile);
- It could improve the interest rate.
How good does your credit score need to be?
You don’t need a perfect credit score to apply for it. If you want to build or rebuild your credit, Indigo is an excellent choice for you.
How to apply for Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit?
Are you looking for an unsecured credit card that not only helps you re-establish a good credit score but also gives you some perks on the way? Then, check out how to apply for an Indigo® Mastercard® for Less than Perfect Credit!
About the author / Aline Augusto
Reviewed by / Aline Barbosa
How to apply for the American Express® Business Gold Card?
Do you have a business? If so, you should know that if you apply for an American Express® Business Gold Card, you can earn select perks!Keep Reading
SoFi Active Investing full review
Are you looking for an investing account that offers convenience with no trading fees? Then, check out the SoFi Active Investing full review!Keep Reading
You may also like
MaxCarLoan Review: Quick Loans, Dream Cars!
Looking to finance your car? MaxCarLoan is your solution! They connect you with a variety of lenders to find the best offer for your profile. Here is our review!Keep Reading
Get the Ulta Credit Card: A Simple Way to Apply Today!
You can now get your cherished beauty products from Ulta while earning points that can be converted into discounts. Read on and learn more!Keep Reading
Solicitud para la Destiny Mastercard®: ¿cómo funciona?
El proceso de solicitud para la Destiny Mastercard® es sencillo. Quédate aquí y lee este artículo para aprender sobre la solicitud.Keep Reading