Debt Advisors review: what you need to know before applying
Check out the Debt Advisors review post to learn how you can reduce your debts and consolidate them so you can live better!
Debt Advisors: reduce your debts by up to 80%!
In today’s Debt Advisors review, you’ll learn about this Canada Debt Assistance company that helps people in debt to reduce the monthly payments and consolidate them.
It offers different ways of helping people. So, you may qualify for a consumer proposal, consolidation loan or debt consolidation, debt settlement, credit counseling, and budgeting.
Being able to reduce debt is a way to live better.
Then, check out how it works and how you can benefit from it.
How does the Debt Advisors work?
This advising company offers services that help people reduce their debt. It believes that bankruptcy should only be the last resort.
The services you may qualify for are listed below:
- Consumer Proposal: a formal arrangement between the customer and their creditors, governed by Federal legislation. It allows people to repay a percentage of what they owe, freeze interest, stop calls, and wage garnishment.
- Consolidation Loan or debt consolidation: a loan that replaces your debt, usually at a low-interest rate. This type of service requires good credit, though.
- Debt Settlement: it works like a consumer proposal, but the creditors are not obligated to accept the agreement.
- Credit Counseling: an informal agreement that allows you to make one monthly payment, so you reduce or eliminate interest.
- Budgeting: a tool that is built to help you manage your finances and find relief in debt.
After qualifying for this debt relief program, fees, commitment length, and results will vary according to your situation and evaluation.
But, before qualifying for it, the advisor will contact you to determine your issue.
You will be redirected to another website
Debt Advisors benefits
Sometimes when you are sinking in debt, an extra hand can help you get out of it. Debt Advisors provides you with this hand.
Debt Advisors offers up to three debt partners for a free debt consultation before the relief program settlement.
Therefore, you can clarify your doubts before signing in to the program.
- It offers a full range of advising services, including consumer proposal, budgeting, debt settlement, debt consolidation, and more;
- Program fees and commitment length are personalized according to your situation;
- It offers up to three debt partners for a free debt consultation before the relief program settlement.
- It doesn’t feature fees and costs before you apply for the program;
- It doesn’t offer legal advice.
What credit score do you need for Debt Advisors?
It depends on the service provided. However, you may qualify for an advising service according to your current situation.
It is important to note that the program requires a minimum of $10,000 in unsecured debt.
How to apply for Debt Advisors?
We will show you how to apply for Debt Advisors in the next post. So, if you are $10,000 or more in debt, you should check it out!
MR. PAYDAY Loans: How to apply?
If you're in Canada for a loan, MR. PAYDAY Loans is here to help. You can find personalized loans of up to $1,500! Read on to apply!Keep Reading
Capital One Guaranteed Mastercard® Credit Card review
If you need a card to help you build a credit history, read our Capital One Guaranteed Mastercard® Credit Card review to learn more!Keep Reading
You may also like
How to apply for the Scotiabank Preferred Package account easily
In this article we are going to walk you through the application process for the Scotiabank Preferred Package account. Keep reading if you want to learn more!Keep Reading
Maximize your spending: Apply for PayPal Cashback Mastercard®
Want to earn more paying with PayPal? The PayPal Cashback Mastercard® is an excellent card with unlimited cashback. Find out how to apply for it now!Keep Reading
Bank of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards Card: apply today
Are you ready to earn points and travel more? Then apply for the Bank of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards Card today! Keep reading!Keep Reading